With half the family trying to avoid refined sugar as much as possible, Instagram is continuing to be any awesome source of tasty treats.
@vegan.dy on Instagram is today’s inspiration with these…. how lush? Check out his account for more…. his recipe is below x
Vegan.DIY: Coco choco bars (6-8)
– combine 2 cups shredded coconut, 1/4 cup agave nectar, 1/4 cup melted coconut oil, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 Tsp salt and 1 Tsp pink pitaya powder; blitz to incorporate.
– press mixture into bar molds.
– freeze until solid – usually around 3-4 hours.
– slowly melt dark chocolate in a pot.
– cover frozen bars in melted chocolate.
– freeze again for at least 1 hour.
– store in fridge up to 5 days.