1 Hotels have been proudly sharing their eco-luxury way to hotel throughout all of their properities, but for me it is the beachfront 1 Hotel South Beach Miami that I am most excited about. Beautifully positioned in Miami’s South Beach, this uber stylish and uber green wellness retreat is the epitome of modern eco-luxury.
Here are my top 15 reasons to make this your next hotel destination.
- 11,000 plant living green wall at its entrance, green areas throughout the hotel and terraniums in each guest room
- Fresh local fruit in the lobby
- Re-use & re-cycle …. Keycards made from reclaimed wood and hangers in the wardrobes are made from recycled cardboard
- 100% cotton linen, meditation guides and a yoga mat in your room
- Organic beer and coconut water included in the mini fridge in your room
- Sustainable Keetsa mattresses are filled with a hemp blend and the headboards are reclaimed bettle kill pine
- Houses Bamford Haybarn Spa’s only spa in the US for holistic treatments and classes
- All 7 food outlets are described as “farm stand fresh” including the amazing planthouse by Matthew Kenney
- Triple clear water purification tap in all guest rooms along with complimentary reusable recycled water glasses
- Soulcycle studio and the first ever Spartan gym is in the hotel … all 14,000 sq feet of gym!
- Tesla cars available to drop guests off within a few miles of the hotel, complimentary parking for guests with electric vehicles and complimentary bike hire
- Bath products use naturally derived ingredients and laundry is cleaned using detergent-free Zum Clean aromatherapy eucalyptus laundry soap
- 4 pools including a view-tastic rooftop pool
- Hotel led activities include sunset meditation, terranium building workshops
- Seedlings Kids Base Camp where all the kids activities and adventures are inspired by nature and help bring the kids closer to nature at the same time as teaching them the importance of caring from it.