Who loves a multi-purpose product? Me, me, me …. and I love Goe Oil by Jao Brand ! What makes Goe Oil so special? Where do I start? There are so many plus points that it is easier to bullet point them …. here we go.
- Made from 28 plant, fruit and flower oils and butters including jojoba, rosehip, avocado, shea butter, rosemary, chamomile, meadowfoam, calendula, rice bran oil, grapeseed, pumpkin seed, mango, cocoa butter, monoi and hemp seed
- Super concentrated and a little really goes a long way
- Multi-purpose product that can be used all over the body including on hands, hair, heels, cuticles, face, freshly shaved legs, eye make up remover, waterproof mascara remover!, chapped lips, frizzy hair smoother and so much more including post chemical peel!
- Long lasting moisturisation, and I mean super moisturising!
- No parabens, sulphates, PEG’s, propylene glycol, TEA, DEA, phthalates, mineral oil, silicones or synthetic fragrances
- Semi solid oil/balm that becomes an oil for easy application
- 100% natural
- Monoi scented
- Packaged in an awesome aluminium tube
- Packed with jojoba oil which mimics the body’s natural sebum so less likely to cause blocked pores
- Non Greasy, light in texture but very hard working
- Versatile product, perfect to take away, perfect to use at home
- Worth ever penny of it £44 price tag
When I first started to use this wonder product, I took on board some of the brand’s advise, which said that you may find it difficult on some occasions to dispense the product from the tube…. well it is semi solid. If this occurs you roll the tube in the palm of your hands first and then press gently from the end to release the balm. Luckily for me I have not had to use this rolling technique and I found that the balm came out with ease and then liquified perfectly in my hands. It was in fact my hands that I tried Goe Oil on first.
If you want a high quality product that you can use on pretty much any part of the body and you don’t want to be left oil slicked… you have to try this easily absorbed Goe Oil. It softens and nourishes the skin so beautifully. This product has Jojoba in it which replicates the body’s sebum which as we get older diminishes meaning there is less sebum to protect our skin. Goe Oil revitalises my skin and leaves it smelling heavenly. I am loving Goe Oil! In the UK Goe oil can be bought from Liberty London. You can also find your nearest stockist here.