If you were to ask me which store in the UK is my “mothership” for natural beauty products, it would have to be Content Beauty in London. To be honest Content Beauty has way more to it than that. It is the place to go for natural and organic beauty, skincare, wellbeing and advice. Then there is their super helpful website and the always awesome staff who are happy to give some great tips. Imelda Burke, who founded Content Beauty in 2008, is the latest guru to answer my Fifi Friendly Festive Fast Five. With a wealth of knowledge and access to a crazy amount of beautiful products I was excited to see her answers. Great to see a couple of my makeup bag favourites in there!
1) What would you love to find under the Christmas Tree or in your Stocking this year?
Several of the Strange Invisible Perfumes. It’s hard to choose between them!
2) Do you have any top tips to keep us looking stunning over the festive season?
3) What 3 products can you not live without?
4) Best bit of 2015 and what are you looking forward to most about 2016
Winning Best Independent Retail Store was very exciting but the very best bit we can’t reveal yet… and we also can’t reveal what we are looking forward to in 2016. Lots of exciting projects in the works!
5) My New Year’s Resolution is …… Sleep more 🙂