Every now and again a product comes under my radar at the perfect point in time. Goe Oil by Jao Brand is one of these products. Why was the timing perfect? Firstly the weather had heated up significantly and we now had a glorious 18 degrees outside, but my hidden away winter skin was a little more arid than I would want to display. Secondly, I had just come back from a visit to the children’s ward with my daughter and as ever the soap at the hospital had annihilated the skin on my hands. Thirdly, I love a good multi-purpose product.
What makes Goe Oil so special? Where do I start? There are so many plus points that it is easier to bullet point them …. here we go.
- Made from 28 plant, fruit and flower oils and butters including jojoba, rosehip, avocado, shea butter, rosemary, chamomile, meadowfoam, calendula, rice bran oil, grapeseed, pumpkin seed, mango, cocoa butter, monoi and hemp seed
- Super concentrated and a little really goes a long way
- Multi-purpose product that can be used all over the body including on hands, hair, heels, cuticles, face, freshly shaved legs, eye make up remover, waterproof mascara remover!, chapped lips, frizzy hair smoother and so much more including post chemical peel!
- Long lasting moisturisation, and I mean super moisturising!
- No parabens, sulphates, PEG’s, propylene glycol, TEA, DEA, phthalates, mineral oil, silicones or synthetic fragrances
- Semi solid oil/balm that becomes an oil for easy application
- 100% natural
- Monoi scented
- Packaged in an awesome aluminium tube
- Packed with jojoba oil which mimics the body’s natural sebum so less likely to cause blocked pores
- Non Greasy, light in texture but very hard working
- Versatile product, perfect to take away, perfect to use at home
- Worth ever penny of it £35 price tag